I’ll add, you hang about when arguments erupt, to capture the tension and emulate it in a fight scene.
Here is a fun read to welcome in the weekend. From the folks atWriter’s Relief, an agency that helps writers prepare and submit their work, here is something so true, you cannot help but laugh.
Here are some other telltale signs that you’re a creative writer who is determined to make it:
1. You know what NaNoWriMo means.
2. Your pockets/purse/car caddy are overflowing with scribbled napkins of dialogue.
3. You surreptitiously check out other people’s bookshelves instead of their medicine cabinets.
4. You’ve turned the woman down the street into a hit man’s wife in your head/novel, and now you’re scared to walk past her house.
5. The “t” and “r” on your keyboard are pretty much toast.
6. The people who work at the local bookstore know your name. And you’ve been reprimanded more than once for moving your own books to more prominent locations.
View original post 291 more words